To go along with out latest episode featuring Monster’s Inc., Laurel whipped up a batch of Limoncello Snowcones! Yes you read that right, snowcones. These little things are a sweet and refreshing boozy treat, no matter the weather.
What you’ll need:
- Sugar (1 cup)
- frozen concentrated lemonade (12 oz)
- Limoncello (2 cups) – I used di Amore
- fill your blender about 2/3 full with ice
- Add sugar, concentrate lemonade and Limoncello
- blend mixture slowly, stopping often until ice is chipped but not too small
- freeze mixture overnight to get a thicker, more “snowcone” like mixture or serve straight away as a frozen drink!