Dog treats can get expensive and baking treats can be time consuming. If you find yourself with 15 extra minutes in a day, make your special furry friend a homemade treat they will love. Based off the Disney animated short Feast, these no bake “meatballs” are sure to make your dog’s tail wag.
¾ cup Natural Peanut Butter (almond butter would also work)
1 cup of oats
¼ cup water
¼ tsp. of cinnamon
TIME APPROX 15 MINS
- put parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside
- add in the peanut butter, water and cinnamon into a medium bowl
- stir well until the ingredients are mixed well together and creamy
- slowly add in the oats, mixing well between each time you add more
- when all the ingredients are completely mixed, roll into balls and place on sheet
- meatballs shown are about an inch in diameter for a 20 pound dog (choose the right size for your doggie depending on their size)
- place in the fridge for a couple hours then serve to your pooch
- add garnish to complete the Feast look
You can freeze these if you want to make a bunch at a time and save for later. If you make this, please share photos so we can see how much your puppy loved them!
Recipe found at Jo and Sue.