It’s always interesting to think of Disney characters in other roles. Stranger Things was one of the most popular shows this summer, so let’s combine the two. It’s a weird mash up but it surprisingly works. You don’t need Christmas lights to figure these out. We’ve done the work for you.
1. Elinor from Brave as Joyce Byers – Strong and devoted mothers that will do whatever they have to do to protect their children.
2. Todd from The Fox and the Hound as Will Byers – Characters that experience hardship and scary situations yet retain their good natured personalities.
3. Bagheera from The Jungle Book as Jonathan Byers – Loners and fierce protectors of their loved ones that also show a lot of kindness.
4. Simba from The Lion King as Mike Wheeler – Adventurous leaders that are accepting of others with a rebellious side.
5. Lady from Lady and the Tramp as Nancy Wheeler – Classy and smart ladies looking for new experiences and can stand up for themselves when needed.
6. Dodger from Oliver in Company as Steve Harrington – Cocky, cool guys that run the show but are seen to have emotions and can make the right decision when presented.
7. Perdita from 101 Dalmatians as Barbara Holland – Intelligent, calm, and mature characters that want the best for their friends/family.
8. Sulley from Monsters Inc. as Chief Jim Hopper – Burly and intimidating captains that have a soft spot for children and keeping them safe.
9. Sebastian from The Little Mermaid as Lucas Sinclair – Fierce friends that want to steer their buddies in the right direction and keep people out of trouble.
10. Dug from Up! as Dustin Henderson – Comedic, fun-loving goof balls that display loyalty with hints of courage.
11. Stitch from Lilo and Stitch as the Demogorgon – Alien creatures that confused, misunderstood, and can be very dangerous.
12. Eve from Wall-e as Eleven – A new type of powerful and intellectual being that learns compassion through others. They both don’t have hair and you can’t spell Eleven without Eve.